This comprehensive suite includes :
Self Service Portal
- Project Managers/Coordinators/Engineers/Technician/Management can log in to a web based portal to view/track progress of project. They can also access their existing tickets, find solutions in the Knowledge Base/Know Error Database (KEDB), and track the status of all their requests which were raised for spares/material and claims.
Service Level Agreement
- Measuring Service Levels was never so easy. With the intuitive SLA management in UnoPoint, SLA’s can be configured within minutes based on different combinations (Critical Users, Location, Severity, Priority...). Escalation can be configured up-to four levels of hierarchy for proper actions against breached SLA’s.
Knowledge Base/Known Error Database (KEDB)
- UnoPoint has flexible knowledge base with option to add unlimited KB articles and allows users to easily search the information. Article submission in KEDB is through the Problem Management Process as per ITIL guidelines.
- Stay informed about your tickets and keep your technicians and end users up to date on the status of the tickets by email. Acknowledgement mails can be configured to send mails according to settings.
Project Dashboards & Reports
- Generate detailed dashboards of project execution status and the reasons for which the project executions are faster/slower than expected. With the variety of reporting functionalities, analyze your technician performance and take control over your assets & tickets.
Configuration Management Database(CMDB) / Asset Management
- UnoPoint Service Desk has flexible knowledge base with option to add unlimited KB articles and allows users to easily search the information. Article submission in KEDB is through the Problem Management Process as per ITIL guidelines.
- Manage Contracts with different vendors seamlessly and keep track of the expiry dates with automatic alert notifications for renewals.
AD & LDAP Integration
- UnoPoint allows you to import users and their information’s from Active directory and LDAP with a simple easy to use interface. It also includes authentication and single sign-on for users without making any changes to schema of AD or LDAP.
- UnoPoint can be integrated with sms gateways for bi-directional sms transactions.Engineers can respond via sms cutting the need for phone based interactions and cost.SMS based reminders to engineers can be sent for better response and resolution management.
Android mobile support
- UnoPoint android application helps engineers/technicians on field to send updates of ETA, ATA, Tech-Close & Resolutions instantaneously. It also allows the engineers/technicians tosend pictures/files to he server. The application enabled service provides coordinates of engineer/technician movements to he server for their Geo-position. The engineermovement can be seen on the web-portal.
Google Maps Integration
- UnoPoint is integrated with Google maps to provide incident locations view and Theandroid application enabled service provides coordinates of engineer/technicianmovements to the server for their Geo-position. The engineer movement can be seen onthe web-portal. Assignment of ticket can also be done based on map-view*