A simple yet comprehensive choice for ITIL-aligned service management processes. Reduce complexity and make customer support, change, asset, and request management a seamless integrated process.
This tool currently comprises of the following salient features :
Self Service Portal
- Users/Requestors can log in to a web based portal to submit service requests & Incidents. They can also access their existing tickets, find solutions in the Knowledge Base/Know Error Database (KEDB), and track the status of all their requests which will reduce the load of the help desk.
Service Level Agreement
- Measuring Service Levels was never so easy. With the intuitive SLA management in UnoPoint Service Desk, SLA’s can be configured within minutes based on different combinations (Critical Users, Location, Severity, Priority...). Escalation can be configured up-to four levels of hierarchy for proper actions against breached SLA’s.
Knowledge Base/Known Error Database (KEDB)
- UnoPoint Service Desk has flexible knowledge base with option to add unlimited KB articles and allows users to easily search the information. Article submission in KEDB is through the Problem Management Process as per ITIL guidelines.
- Restore normal service of operation quickly with the comprehensive incident management. Report incidents easily, configure SLA, Prioritization and Categorization of Incidents minimizes business impact SLA based color legends indicate Service Desk and Technicians to prevent the breaching of SLA.
- With the Problem Management Module, eliminate the root cause effectively and put an end for firefighting of repetitive incidents. It includes managing multiple incidents to be associated to a single Problem Ticket. Article submission in KEDB is through the Problem Management Process as per ITIL guidelines.
- A simple IMAC management system to manage the Install, Move, Add & Change request of users. You can setup Immediate Approval or Work-Flow based approval process to commission the change in the organization. Email based notifications to approval authorities expedite the process of approvals.
Help Desk Notifications
- Stay informed about your tickets and keep your technicians and end users up to date on the status of the tickets by email. Acknowledgement mails can be configured to send mails according to settings.
Service Desk Reports
- Generate detailed reports about your Service Desk performance & metrics. With the variety of reporting functionalities, analyze your technician performance and take control over your assets & tickets.
Configuration Management Database (CMDB)/Asset Management
- A comprehensive interface to keep your asset under control and a any-point audit ready CMDB. The Peripheral management interface will also allow you to add and manage the smart devices.
PC Inventory Scanning
- Scanning of inventory information of PC & Laptops can be done via IP Range or Domain based scan. The data acquired can be used to do a Capacity Planning or Business Continuity Planning. The Scanned information also scans installed programs in the user’s PC and gives a graphical analysis of software usage across the network/organization.
- Scan your network and automatically discover all the software available in your organization and also understand how many installations of software are available in your network and manage them accordingly.
- Manage Contracts with different vendors seamlessly and keep track of the expiry dates with automatic alert notifications for renewals.
AD & LDAP Integration
- UnoPoint allows you to import users and their information’s from Active directory and LDAP with a simple easy to use interface. It also includes authentication and single sign-on for users without making any changes to schema of AD or LDAP.
- UnoPoint can be integrated with sms gateways for bi-directional sms transactions.Engineers can respond via sms cutting the need for phone based interactions and cost.SMS based reminders to engineers can be sent for better response and resolutionmanagement
Android mobile support
- UnoPoint android application helps engineers/technicians on field to send updates of ETA, ATA, Tech-Close & Resolutions instantaneously. It also allows the engineers/technicians tosend pictures/files to he server. The application enabled service provides coordinates of engineer/technician movements to he server for their Geo-position. The engineermovement can be seen on the web-portal.
Google Maps Integration
- UnoPoint is integrated with Google maps to provide incident locations view and The android application enabled service provides coordinates of engineer/technicianmovements to the server for their Geo-position. The engineer movement can be seen onthe web-portal. Assignment of ticket can also be done based on map-view*